Passionate? Dedicated? Looking to progress your career working in a creative, reactive & progressive agency? Then you might be just what we need here at Graphitas!
Job Description – Junior Frontend Web Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for creating HTML layouts and components from scratch. You will also be maintaining websites ranging from small brochure sites to large eCommerce stores. Having a passion for consistently learning and building new skills is a must and you will have the opportunity to build on those skills in a close knit team.
- Manipulating Images for the web (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Creation of Emails using third parties (Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp)
Other Useful Experience
- Exposure to PHP
- CSS Preprocessor (LESS, SASS)
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience of using Git version control (Bitbucket, Github)
- Templating Engines (Smarty, Twig)
- Adobe software packages (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop )